Thursday 16 June 2011

Team WOD at CFA totalling 600reps 2km run

WoW I am Sooo Effing sore right now….
Team WOD at CFA!!! Who's bloody idea was that shaz!!.... No really it was awesome I loved this work out, it was a true test of strength, endurance and team work,
We were two men down and our team of three gave it everything…




Starting with a 400m run….
Kim did really well and stayed consistent on the 30kg thrusters while Lutz and myself held tight our 40kg Oly bar, we rotated, Lutz (our natural born swimmer) pushed the pain barrier on every set, Thrusters are a personal favorite of mine I like ‘em hard and fast I pushed out over 100 reps in 8 sets we push ‘em though the roof till we reached our 300 rep count…













I struggled a Little on the next 400m run… But was able to make up for it on the ring push-ups..
Lutz started out strong with sets of 15, I followed with sets of 10… the two of us reached 160 and we tagged Kim to jump in fresh and help complete 200reps, we finished fast and set off for another 400m run..

100 Burpees …. Loved every rep!!...
The last 400m run caring our 40kg bar was tough but a welcomed “last bit o work” we crossed the line at 52:21mins
I felt so pumped I was waiting for the next challenge, but once the adrenaline wore off I started to crash pretty hard….
I made it to the BEST Yoga session of my life, the pain was almost unbearable but worth it!!

15mins in the Hot, I mean HOT 48degrees Wet Room finished me off for the night and I can hardly remember getting home!....


All Photography proudly captured by Brezza

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Stuff Joey!! Couldn't of done it without ya ;)

    ReplyDelete